Common Preacher Prayers
All preachers can perform these at will for 1 HP:
• Bind: heal 2 HP by touch.
• Coagulate: slows the flow of blood from one wound by half, by touch.
• Purify Snack: Purifies enough food and water for 1 meal for 1 person by touch.
1st Rank Prayers
• Arise: One knocked out ally is immediately awakened.
• Armor of God: Aura grants preacher + 2 Defense bonus for 1 minute per level.
• Bless: Allies gain + 1 on attack rolls and skill checks for 1 min. / level.
• Blessed Lead: Three bullets gain + 1 on attack and damage. Lasts for 30 minutes or until discharged.
• Divine Favor: The preacher gains + 1 per three levels on attack and damage rolls for 1 minute.
• Inspire: Gives 1d6 + level temporary HP (max + 10) to self or ally.
• Light: Object shines like a lantern for 1 turn/level.
• Purify Food and Drink: Purifies enough food and water for 2 people / level.
• Rebuke Undead: One group of undead fears the preacher, staying in the shadows and refusing to attack.
2nd Rank Prayers
• Aid: Ally gains + 1 on attack rolls, Defense, and skill checks, 1d8 + level temporary HP (max + 10).
• Cure: heals 1 HP / level damage by touch.
• Delay Poison: Stops poison in system from harming subject for 1 hour / level.
• Gentle Repose: Preserves one corpse from decay for 1 day / level.
• Remove Paralysis: Frees one or more creatures from paralysis or slow effect.
• Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
3rd Rank Prayers
• Create Food and Water: Feeds three humans (or one horse) per level.
• Prayer: Allies get a + 1 bonus on most rolls, enemies take a – 1 penalty for 1 round / level.
• Remove Disease: Cures all diseases affecting subject.
• Searing Light: Ray deals 1d8 / 2 levels damage (or 1d8 / level against undead).
• Speak with Dead: One corpse answers one question per 2 levels.
• Stop Bleeding: Halt the flow of blood from all of one body’s wounds by touching them.
• Tongues: Speak any language for 1 turn per level.
4th Rank Prayers
• Discern Lies: Reveals deliberate falsehoods for 1 round / level or until concentration ends.
• Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments for 1 turn per level.
• Heal: Heal one major injury by touch.
• Neutralize Poison: Immunizes subject against poison for 1 turn per level, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
• Restoration: Restores level and ability score drains.
5th Rank Prayers
• Atonement: Removes burden of misdeeds from subject.
• Commune: Deity answers one yes – or – no question per 2 levels.
• Flame Strike: Smite foes with divine fire. 1d6 per level damage to a group of foes.
• Raise Dead: Restore life to deader no more than one day died / level ago. Gentle Repose can double this.
• True Seeing: Lets you see all things as they really are for 1 min. / level.
• Wrath of God: Cause three (3) injuries in one target. Separate saves.
Click here for POWERs Wiki.