1st Rank Spirits
• Animal Spirit: You can communicate with animals for 1 minute per level.
• Flame Spirit: fan of fire, 1d6 damage + 1 per level, touch or thrown. Range 0-1.
• Mending Spirit: Make repairs on an object.
• Mist Spirit: Fog surrounds you, provides concealment for 1 minute per level.
• Plant Spirit: Existing plants entangle everyone in 40 ft radius for 1 minute per level.
• Smelling Spirit: Detect poison in one creature or object.
2nd Rank Spirits
• Calm Animal Spirit: Make one normal animal your friend for 1 hour per level.
• Metal Spirit: Makes metal so hot it damages those who touch it. 1 round / level, gains 1d6 damage per round, max 5d6.
• Swarm Spirit: Summons swarm (1,000 + ) of bats, rats, or spiders; all creatures inside suffer 1d6 damage for concentration time plus 2 rounds.
• Tree Spirit: You look exactly like a tree for 1 hour per level.
• Warp Spirit: Bends wood within 20 ft. radius.
• Zephyr Spirit: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures. Slows large ones.
3rd Rank Spirits
• Dead Spirit: Communicate with the dead. DC 10 + 1 per year dead. Dead may be hostile.
• Greater Plant Spirit: For 1 hour per level, creatures in zone take 1d6 + 3 damage to move, may be slowed.
• Stone Spirit: Sculpts stone into any shape.
• Storm Spirit: Calls down 3d6 damage lightning bolts from the sky once per round for 1 minute per level.
• Water Spirit: Subjects can breath under water for 2 hours per level divided by number of subjects.
• Weapon Spirit: Cause a weapon to do an extra 1d6 damage once per round for 1 minute per level.
4th Rank Spirits
• Air Spirit: Subject treads on air for 1 turn per level.
• Greater Dead Spirits: Creates level x 2 total levels of undead skeletons or zombies from equivalent # corpses who obey simple commands.
• Ice Spirit: Hail does 5d6 damage to everything in 2 areas per round for 30 seconds per level.
• Reincarnate: Brings dead subject back in random body.
• Stone Spirit: Stone spikes from ground pierce all creatures in zone to take 1d8 damage per level (max 8d8) and they are slowed same # rounds as level.
5th Rank Spirits
• Awaken Spirit: Animal or tree gains human intellect.
• Ancient Spirit: You may ask ancient spirit 1 yes – or – no question per level. Spirit may not know all answers. Spirit may be cryptic. Takes 1 turn to use this power.
• Greater Storm Spirit: As Storm Spirit, but does 5d6 per bolt.
• Greater Flame Spirit: Creates barrier of fire; deals 2d6 per level per round (max 10d6) fire damage over entire zone. Lasts 1 round per level.
• Plague Spirit: locust swarms attack 1d6 10 × 10 × 10 areas; all creatures inside suffer 3d6 damage for 1 minute per level. Can overlap.
• Quest Spirit: Place a command on a creature to carry out a service. Creature must be able to understand you. Creature will not kill itself. Creature must follow instructions until quest is complete or take 2d6 damage per day and be unable to recover HP.
Click here for POWERs Wiki.